Speed My Computer Up - A Couple Clicks and You're Done

I know the feeling when you have to sit there and wait for your computer to load up when you first start it. I bet you have already asked somebody you know to help with this problem. Did it sound something like  you help speed my computer up?
Speed My Computer Up - A Couple Clicks and You're Done
Speed My Computer Up - A Couple Clicks and You're Done

It is extremely annoying and time consuming to be using a slow computer. I have the freedom to work from home and a lot of the work i do is online.

I normally work six to eight hours a day, with a fast computer. Now that time has been changed to about eight to ten hours a day. All because my laptop is so slow. I just had to find a way to speed my computer up. I started to do some research and here is what I found.

I spent a lot of time reading various online articles and reviews for the best ways to speed up a slow computer. I tried a good number of different suggestions that took hours. The only free method I used that actually did work was pretty easy. I just went into my computer and removed all the cookies.

Some websites you have to allow cookies in order for them to load up. If you knew nothing about this, like me. You would never know that you have to clear the cookies out once in a while. They build up quickly!

My computer was a lot faster but I know that there was still something wrong with the way it's running. I came across another article that said errors will also build up in the computer and this will cause it to run slow. That site suggested two different cleaners that can remove these types of errors.

I read over both of there reviews and then picked the one that I liked the best. It only took me a couple minutes to run the scan and delete all the errors that have collected over time.
Now that has been the absolute best way that I have every found to speed my computer up. I have tried quite a few and nothing had ever worked like this. I'm now back to working six to eight hours a day again.

If your computer is slow then you need to remove all the cookies and clean out all the errors that are built up in your computer's registry.

0 komentar